Launched on 25th August 2010, LKM Consulting was designed and developed by myself for Loic Menzies – an Education and Youth Development Consultant based in Cambridge and London.
Website key features:
- Content managable site – allows Loic to update pretty much every piece of content on the site.
- Users can interact by either voting on topical polls or add their comments to Loic’s blog articles.
- Newsletter system allows Loic to keep interested visitors up-to-date with what he’s been doing recently.
- Media Content jquery slideshow is visible on every page for easy access to useful info shared by Loic.
- Testimonial quotes flash up on the header of every page, so visitors can see Loic’s achievements.
- Twitter feed and social networking links help keep Loic connected with his audience.They’re located at the bottom of every page, so they don’t take over the content of the site. The Twitter and Facebook page themes were designed by myself and tie-in with the main site theme.
- Search function allows visitors to find the information they want fast.